Sunday, July 1, 2007

June 30, 2007

I am having such a hard time cleaning out this office! It is pretty circular. I feel like I am moving things from one pile to another and at the end of the day I have the same amount of stuff, just the piles look different! UGH!

Saw Live Free or Die Hard today. Good movie, if you like the whole Die Hard thing - lots of explosions, shooting, terrorist plots, foiled crime, sarcasm - I do. I was very much entertained. And, of course, in the end John McClane gets the bad guy, saves the US and his daughter. I hope I didn't spoil the ending for you, but if you know Die Hard movies, you know that it would end that way.

Saw a trailer for a m ovie that looks like it has lots of potential. Lions for Lambs. Tom Cruise, Meryl Streep, Robert Redford. Clearly a criticism on the current administration and the direction that our American "democracy" is going. I will be seeing that movie when it is released. You know I eat that stuff up!

Yippee Kay Yay Mo----

Oh, and by the way, Keith, I did a little research on the Harrier Jet and its variants. It seems that in addition to VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) and STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) they are capable of hovering maneuvers. Sorry I ever doubted you!

No comments: