Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10, 2007

Evan and would have different opinions about today. I would say we accomplished much, I bought an anniversary card (our 9 year anniversary is tomorrow), a new pair of sneakers, sunglasses. Wrote a more detailed blog in Matt's Meandering Meditations about wiretapping and right to privacy. Took Evan to swim lessons, but they were cancelled due to stormy weather, went to dinner a Torero's, won the Stanley Cup (NHL 06 for PS2), and am now summing up my day. Evan on the other hand, watched TV, played in his playroom, kept me company at the mall while I made my purchases, didn't get to have swim lessons, went to Mexican restaurant for dinner when he really wanted Chik-fil-a, came home, took a bath, and went to bed. Really, uneventful. Evan was big-time disappointed because he really wanted to show off that he over came his fear of putting his head in the pool, but instead he will have to wait until tomorrow, where he can show Grandpa Art, because he will be arriving tomorrow afternoon!

No comments: