Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7, 2007

Sorry I missed yesterday's blog, but, nothing happened. What can I say. Today, well, I saw a movie, more hype than substance - for a 36 year old, at least. Transformers, the cartoon action heros of my youth, remain an oddity for the youth. The movie, though packed with special effects, lacked substance. I found it to be campy, cliche, soft, and not what a full-fledged transformers movie could be. On the other hand, it seems that it would be an excellent movie for say a 12 years old. The action was enough, the jokes simple, and the message easy. That being said, adults interested in watching it, wait for a rental, or dare I say, HBO.

On the other hand, there was quite a bit of eye candy. Megan Fox, I don't know who she is, is hot!


And Rachel Taylor was very easy on the eyes as well!

(I could not find a picture of her from the movie that would allow me to save it)

No comments: