Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22, 2007

Don't look now Tony Parker, but has the honeymoon wore off already? Is Eva eyeing David Beckham, or is she simply supporting her hometown team?


OK, so she was there with Beckham's wife, Posh Spice, or whatever, but you know how things go on "Desperate Housewives", they are all just waiting to stab each other in the back!

I guess I am a little bit in the doghouse. Apparently I am not doing enough around the house, as far cleaning up and such, as someone on summer vacation should. So, decidedly, Michelle is a bit stand-offish. I dunno. It bothers me but at the same time frustrates me. I agree and I disagree, but, what can I do. That's all I have to say about that.

Nothing very eventful actually. We are getting ready for a garage sale next week. As it turns out, it will be the same day as Keith's birthday bash. That is, poker night at their place! I think I better get onto PokerStars.net a little bit this week to be ready to play. But, then again, when will I have time between making the house spotless, spending time with Evan, going to the bathroom, taking Evan to swim lessons, and getting to sleep at a reasonable hour so I can kick this chest thing - I feel much better today, thanks for asking!

No comments: