Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24, 2007

What sense does this make? On July 10, I ordered some pajamas for Michelle from VictoriasSecret.com. The anticipated date of delivery was July 24. I figured that it wouldn't actually be that long, unless they were being shipped from Mars, and since we don't have any trade agreements with Mars, I figured it to be unlikely. What is confusing is that my payment cleared with them on July 13. Well, I am sure you can guess, today being the 24th and I still have not received the package. I am little confused. They have had my money for 11 days, where is my order? Even if it was shipped via USPS on the following Monday (July 16) it should have arrived last week sometime. So what is the story?

Today, when Evan woke up, he played in his room which allowed me a couple of hours more sleep; I didn't get up until after 9! He and I played games today, board games and video games. In fact, we were in our pjs most of the day (nice perk of summer vacation from time to time). We went to swim lessons under overcast skies, though only the slightest drizzle occurred. Much to my disappointment, Evan has seemed to digress in his swimming lessons. Last week, where Evan was swimming across the pool with the life jacket, today he wouldn't swim to the middle of the pool with the life jacket on. His complaint was that Nolan wanted them to just float there without swimming which made Evan uncomfortable. It is confusing for me, but what can I do.

Wow, you know, it seems like I have had a bit of confusion today, and not much of it has cleared up.

No comments: