Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20, 2007

Pneumonia! Would you believe it? The doctor this morning said pneumonia! Well, he said that if what I have continues untreated it could become pneumonia. So he prescribed me some antibiotics and cough medicine with codine (a sense a good night's sleep ahead). This should take care of what is ailing me. On the other hand, I guess that means I won't be going to the Borders "Harry Potter Party" lasting until after midnight, I'll have to get my book tomorrow at some point. Yeah, like I was going? Besides, my wizard robes are at the cleaners.

Check out this video:

Just another political move for the Bush administration (you know what, I am going to start calling it the Cheney administration since Bush isn't smart enough to call his own shots). This is just an attempt to gain support for the prolonging of troops in Iraq. The video mentions how this will shield commanders from prosecution from war crime? We know that won't happen, the United States does not recognize the International Court of Justice as having any authority. Being an agency of the United Nations, it is another example of how the United States has made the UN obsolete, not the rest of the world. By the way, ever wonder why the US won't recognize the ICOJ?

No comments: