Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26, 2007

Well, here we go, back to the Sunday routine. Hopefully I will be smarter this year and stay far enough ahead where my Sundays won't be totally depressing. After going to breakfast with Rae, Jeff, Charlotte, and Jack Evan and I went to K-Mart and bought him a pair of goggles for the pool. Actually, it is more of a snorkel mask. Unfortunately he didn't want to even put them on to adjust the size. Looks like we wasted another five dollars on trying to get Evan to better experience the pool. While Michelle and Evan were at the pool, I managed to get a bit of school work done for this upcoming week (the Sunday routine). I feel comfortable with my preparedness for this coming week, but there are a few things I would like to have in place before the students come tomorrow, but it won't happen. I will get it done this week for next.

We all went to Peter and Katie's house for dinner. It has been a while since we went to my brother's house and visited for a while. It is nice. Nothing earth shattering, but a nice visit nonetheless.

Today's Headlines:

Vick's $22 Million Bonus in Jeopardy

Look, Michael Vick is an exciting player to watch. It is no surprise that the Falcons have sold out the Georgia Dome for several seasons now and that the Falcons number "7" jersey has been a top seller. But all that now comes to an end as this gives the Falcons a reason to release Vick and get back some $22 million in signing bonus paid to Vick from his ridiculous $130 million contract. The next question is will Vick ever play in the NFL again?

No comments: