Friday, June 8, 2007

June 8, 2007

We got into Maine last night, well, actually, this morning. The connection from Dulles to Portland, ME was delayed until 11:55, an extra 3 hours! We didn't get to Michelle's Dad's until 3am! Needless to say, we were pretty tired.

Yesterday I made sure to get everything deadline related for Monday completed, especially the entering of grades since report cards will be run on Monday. So the school year is all but over, thank goodness, it has seemes like a long one. I know after last year I have some improving to do. Personally I think I did a pretty lousy job, especially this last semester. I plan on improving.

If you are reading this blog, I have a small favor to ask. If you like to listen to the standards, like Frank Sinatra or Ell Fitzgerald, navigate over to Martini in the Morning. It is online music, click on "Listen Online." They play a variety of artists and renditions of the American standards. Head over and listen. If you like, click on the link to become a "Lounge Lizard in Exile." Just a brief profile and a picture. It takes about 5 minutes. I am asking because I enjoy the station and think you will too if you like that kind of music.

No comments: