Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 13, 2007

Evan is such a champ! It has been a month since me and the guys have been able to get together and play dungeons and dragons. So we decided to take a chance and bring Evan along. We thought we would only play for a few hours, instead we played for seven and he was great. We packed a few things for him to play and do, but he got to try an X-Men game for the X-Box 360. He had fun, and we had a chance to play some D&D. Thanks Evan.

Well, Happy Mother's Day, for what it is worth. Michelle is with her mom this weekend, too bad the circumstances aren't better. In fact she had to be taken to the ER today. Atthis point, I don't know what to think. I only pray for the best, whatever that might be. I do know this, I have to be strong while embracing my emotions. It is going to be difficult for the next x-months, but it will be done.

No comments: