Saturday, May 5, 2007

May 05, 2007

Cinco de Mayo! OK, fine. My nephew turned 4 today, and conveniently, it was also his party. All went rather smoothly. Despite an overcast day, the rain held off until after the festivities were over. My parents and sister are here. It is always nice to have everyone together. But other than that, nothing Earth shattering. Brought a load of deck debris to the dump today, it had been sitting in my neighbor's trailer in his drive way for two weeks - when we tried to deliver it two weeks ago the dump was closed. Today was the first real day I had to go to the dump. I felt bad because I rang my neighbor's doorbell at 10am and I woke him up! Oops. I had mentioned to him earlier in the week that earlier on Saturday would be better for me because had a birthday party for my nephew at 11am. But when he hadn't knocked on my door by 10am, I thought I should knock on his.

No comments: