Saturday, May 12, 2007

May 12, 2007

The day went by a lot quicker than I thought. Evan had the idea to go play lasertag. So we called Peter and the boys and headed up to Frankie's. But first we went to Golden Corral with Keith and Mercer. I can tell my patience is wearing thin, Evan was just being his usual self and I couldn't take it. I don't know what I am going to do. I must look for inner strength.

We got to Frankie's at about 1pm or so. I had never been there but there is a ton of things to do there! We thought we would start with miniature golf, but that got rained out after we finished 6 holes, so they gave us a rain check. Then we went inside. I took Evan and Chris to play lasertag while Pete kept Brendan entertained. The boys loved playing. We were the Yellow team twice and both time we crushed the Blue team. I am sure we will go back some time.

Evan and I had an early dinner of Wendy's and Chik-fil-a shakes, then Evan discovered Pee Wee Herman movies on HBO, so we watched Big Top Pee Wee and Pee Wee's Big Adventure. He was entertained. So, like I said, the day went by a lot quicker than I anticipated, we kept busy.

No comments: