Friday, June 20, 2008

July 2, 2008 - Movies!

It has been a little while since I posted, but there isn't much to report. Summer is in full swing and I am having an annoying time hanging these doors, but when it is all done it will look better than the flat doors from before. I/We have been to see a few movies lately. In fact, this past weekend was a first for me, I saw two movies on their opening weekend: Wanted and WALL-E.

I saw a couple of commercials for Wanted and decided I had to see it because Angelina Jolie is in it. But I was also intriguied by the shooting, explosions, chases, and of course, professional assassins. It has everything a guy could ask for in a movie. I enjoyed it. The way I describe it is as entertaining. It had plenty of unbelievable stunts and actions but I didn't see this movie for something believable, I saw it for entertainment, it did not disappoint.



WALL-E, on the other hand, was a bit disappointing. I was expecting something a little more geared for the kids and it was a little too mature. Don't get me wrong, it was good and made some good points, but since I was expecting a kids' movie, I was disappoinited.



More Pictures added to MyPhotoAlbum:
Fathers' Day: June 15, 2008
New York June 2007: June 15-17, 2007
Lake Johnson Pool: Juyl 1, 2007

Updates to:
Evan's 1st Grade Program: June 19, 2008
Evan's Birthday: May 29, 2008

No comments: